Clear Your Clutter Day 2017
was on January 28, 2017
A BIG "Thank you!" to our Event Partners and Sponsors listed below.
- American Textile Recycling Service (ATRS) Drop off gently used, previously loved, out of season clothes, shoes, toys and household textiles. Every item gets a second life and every pound benefits a local charity.
- Austin Diaper Bank will accept unused diapers for children or adults. New packages not necessary; they will accept partial packages too.
- AGE of Central TX will accept mobility assistance devices for their Health Equipment Lending Program, including wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, shower chairs, etc.
- Balcones Shred will take your paper (up to five boxes) to be shredded ON SITE (no need to remove staples or clips).
- Dress For Success will accept professional interview-ready clothing in good condition, including suits, blouses, dresses, handbags and dress shoes
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore will accept home remodeling/repair items such as working appliances, plumbing and lighting fixtures, tile, flooring, bricks and clean lumber.
- Texas Data Center will take used and broken computer parts, components, and other electronics to be recycled in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Settlement Home will accept usable unwanted items including furniture, art, books, clothes, home decor and holiday decorations, sporting goods, kitchen items, and small working appliances.
- Square Cow Movers will take flattened moving boxes
- College Hunks Hauling Junk will take the rest of your non-usable unwanted items (a/k/a junk)!
Flammable, corrosive, toxic, poisonous, reactive, or explosive materials (including paint and batteries) CANNOT BE ACCEPTED at this event. Visit AustinTexas.gov Household Hazardous Waste Removal or Round Rock, TX Household Hazardous Waste Removal for information on approved donation locations for these items.
Next Level Austin Design
Space Ace Organizing
Carmina Eaton State
For more information about sponsoring NAPO-Austin's Clear Your Clutter Day event, please contact:
Jamie Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of Clear Your Clutter Day is to:
- Provide a valuable, FREE de-cluttering service to the greater Austin community
- Keep items out of the landfill whenever possible
- Inform the public about Professional Organizers and the services we provide in the Central Texas area
To find a professional organizer in your area, please click below
NAPO-Austin Find An Organizer